Ages Eligible for Study: N/A-N/A
Genders Eligible for Study: All
Accepts Healthly Volunteers: No
1. Confirmed Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma with known NOTCH 1/2/3/4 activating mutation that
is recurrent or metastatic, not amenable to potentially curative surgery or
2. Evidence of radiographic or clinical disease progression within 6-months of signing
informed consent; newly diagnosed metastatic patients will be allowed.
3. Patients must have Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue available .
4. Must have at least 1 target lesion that is measurable for patients with nodal or
1. Diagnosed with a malignancy other than ACC in the past 2 years.
2. Uncontrolled, Active Infection
3. Gastrointestinal (GI) disease with increased risk of diarrhea [e.g. inflammatory bowel
4. Symptomatic central nervous system (CNS) metastases.
5. Unstable or severe uncontrolled medical condition
6. Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status â‰¥2.
7. Abnormal organ and marrow function