Ages Eligible for Study: N/A-N/A
Genders Eligible for Study: All
Accepts Healthly Volunteers: No
1. Able to understand and voluntarily sign the ICF and able to comply with the study
visit schedule and the other protocol requirements.
2. Patient (male or female) ≥18 years of age willing to agree to not father a
child/become pregnant and comply with effective contraception criteria.
3. Must have progressed following standard therapy, or for whom, in the opinion of the
Investigator, no effective standard therapy exists, is tolerated or is appropriate.
4. ECOG (Eastern cooperative oncology group) performance status ≤2
1. Tumors harboring known activating KRAS, NRAS, HRAS, BRAF or PTPN11 (SHP2) mutations.
(Exceptions are KRAS G12C CRC and KRAS G12C NSCLC)
2. History or current evidence of retinal vein occlusion (RVO) or current risk factors
3. Any medical condition that would, in the investigator's judgment, prevent the
patient's participation in the clinical study due to safety concerns or compliance
with clinical study procedures.
4. Clinically significant cardiac disease.
5. Active diarrhea or inflammatory bowel disease
6. Insufficient bone marrow function
7. Insufficient hepatic and renal function.