Ages Eligible for Study: N/A-N/A
Genders Eligible for Study: All
Accepts Healthly Volunteers: No
1. Subject is ≥18 years of age at the time of signing the study informed consent.
2. Subject has histologically confirmed diagnosis of any one of the following cancers:
(A) urothelial cancer (transitional cell cancer of the bladder, ureter or renal
pelvis), (B) melanoma, or (C) squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
3. Subject is HLA-A*02:01 and/or HLA-A*02:06 positive.
4. Subject has measurable disease according to RECIST v1.1 criteria prior to
5. Subject meets disease-specific requirements per protocol
6. Subject has anticipated life expectancy > 6 months prior to leukapheresis and >3
months prior to lymphodepletion.
1. Subject is HLA-A*02:05 in either allele, HLA-B*15:01 and/or HLA-B*46:01 positive.
Subject has any A*02 null allele (designated with an "N", e.g. A*02:32N) as the sole
2. Subject is receiving excluded therapy/treatment per protocol
3. Subject has symptomatic CNS metastases.
4. Subject has any other active malignancy besides the tumor under study within 3 years
prior to Screening. Subject has uncontrolled intercurrent illness
5. Subject has active infection with HIV, HBV, HCV or HTLV
6. Subject is pregnant or breastfeeding.